A very rich programme awaits spectators of Venice VR Expanded 2021 with the presentation of 38 projects from 21 different countries, as well as 34 virtual worlds to discover on VRChat:
- 24 projects in competition
- 1 special event – Out of competition
- 12 Best Of projects (selection of the best VR works launched since the last edition in 2020) – Out of competition
- 1 project developed and financed during the 5th edition of the College Cinema VR Biennale - Out of competition
- 34 virtual worlds to discover on VRChat with 5 special events.
French productions and co-productions will be well represented, notably by:
- Le bal de Paris by Blanca Li (France/Germany/Luxembourg)
- Maskmaker by Balthazar Auxiètre (France)
- La plage de sable étoilé by Nina Barbier and Hsin-Chien Huang (France)
- Goliath: playing with reality by Barry Gene Murphy and May Abdalla (United Kingdom, France)
- Bedlam by Mat Collishaw (France/United Kingdom, Taiwan)
- End of night by David Adler (Denmark/France).
Come and immerse yourself in the world premières of brand new works - unique, contemplative, interactive, narrative, playful or documentary experiences, and explore the most innovative creations in Metaverse, through a selection of the best virtual worlds on VRCHAT!
CentQuatre-Paris presents Venice VR Expanded 2021, from 1 to 19 September 2021, in partnership with Diversion cinema and with the support of the Institut français, the CNC and Unifrance.
Most popular within the same topic