From Friday 12th June to Monday 14th July 2020, 11 short films and 10 feature films from France and Africa are available online, free of charge and without registration.
The films are subtitled in various languages (English and Spanish at least as well as, in some cases, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, etc.) and accessible worldwide.
- Le Nouveau, by Rudi Rosenberg
- Les Chevaliers blancs, by Joachim Lafosse
- Corporate, by Nicolas Silhol
- L’Effet aquatique, by Solveig Anspach and Jean-Luc Gaget
- Kétéké, by Peter Sedufia
- Rafiki, by Wanuri Kahiu
- La Jeune Fille sans mains, by Sébastien Laudenbach
- Le Tableau, by Jean-François Laguionie
- Les Pépites, by Xavier De Lauzanne
- Swagger, by Olivier Babinet
- Le Grand Bal, by Lætitia Carton (2018), available on July 13 and 14.
- Le Sens du toucher, by Jean-Charles Mbotti Malolo
- Le Vélo de l’éléphant, by Olesya Shchukina
- La Cage, by Loïc Bruyère
- Le Bûcheron des mots, by Izu Troin
- Le Skate moderne, by Antoine Besse
- Les Filles, by Alice Douard
- 9.58, by Louis Aubert
- Huit, by Mathieu Mouterde
- Dunk, by Sophie Martin
- Afrique sur Seine, by Paulin Soumanou Vieyra
The Institut français offers this « IFcinéma à la carte » festival, through its IFcinéma film distribution platform, developed for the French Cultural Network abroad and their partners to organise non-commercial public screenings.
The French Cultural Network abroad are invited to inform their audiences about this festival. Download the IFcinéma à la carte teaser
Most popular within the same topic