From New York to Los Angeles, Houston, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Boston, New Orleans and Washington DC, inspiring figures are transforming the creative landscape of the United States.
What's Next? offers to discover their vision of the crisis in creative America, and the spirit of innovation that drives it more than ever.
Meeting with six American personalities from the world of culture, from independent cinema to the virtual reality industry, from theater to museums and art galleries.
- Richard Lorber – CEO of Kino Lorber
- JiaJia Fei – Digital Strategist, Art World
- René Pinnell – CEO of Kaleidoscope, a plateform for XR creators
- Cara Cusumano – TriBeca Film Festival Director
- Matthieu Lorrain – Head of Creative, AR Partnerships, Google
- Teresa Eyring – Theatre Communications Group Director
What’s Next?, an interview series in French that explores the future of innovation through the eyes of American professionals, has been launched by the Cultural Services of the French Embassy in the United States.
Most popular within the same topic