Indianoceanic mobility fund
This programme supports mobility within the Indianoceanic region and from or towards Mozambique, Tanzania and Kenya.
Please note that due to the closure of the annual budget, the registrations will be closed on October 25th, 2022.
The mobility fund is being evaluated in order to better meet your expectations. Its opening is expected on February 2023.
The Indianoceanic mobility fund is open to culture professionals or artists living
- in one of the overseas departments of France in the Indian Ocean
- in one of the Indian Ocean Commission members countries (Comoros; Madagascar; Mauritius; France with Reunion island; Seychelles)
- in Mozambique, or Tanzania or Kenya
It includes the following disciplines:
- artistic training
- comic books
- digital arts
- intangible cultural heritage
- multidisciplinary projects
- museum & patrimony
- puppet arts
- street arts
- visual arts
- training for culture related professions
- urban planning
- video games
Priority will be given to mobility for:
- participation in leading events
- trainings, markets development
- professionals' participations in transnational networks
- research works and artistic collaborations
- invitations to debates, conferences or seminars
- crossed residencies.
Aide à projetMultidisciplinaryArchitectureVisual artsPartenariat Région Hauts-de-France / Institut françaisCall for applications openFrom 20 January 2023 to 1 March 2023
Project supportICC ImmersionFrom 15 September 2022 to 5 January 2023
Project supportVisual artsTraversesFrom 13 October 2022 to 9 January 2023