Rencontres Internationales de la French Tech 2021
Updated on 15/02/2022
RIFT - Rencontres Internationales de la French Tech, Business France's flagship event dedicated to digital startups and SMEs with export projects, returns on 17 November 2021. This 8th edition will focus on the recovery and international projection of innovative companies.
The latest export report from Team France Export (May 2021) highlights positive development in the official level of export activity of companies. The recovery is under way, thanks to the resilience and determination of French Tech companies, supported by the concrete aid measures of the Export Recovery Plan. Indeed, while we are seeing an improvement in the morale of managers, record fund-raising and an increase in unicorns, the French innovation scene seems to be on the cusp of changing dimension, strengthened by the lessons of the crisis, in order to bring out European digital champions.
The Business France teams, at the heart of Team France Export, are therefore putting all their energy into supporting start-ups and innovative SMEs in their projection and influence in key foreign markets in 2022.
From Business France's offices in Paris or online, RIFT 2021 offers companies who are unsure how to approach the question of international business in the post-crisis era, the opportunity to:
⇨ DETECT the latest trends and new tech opportunities in growth markets
⇨ UNDERSTAND new methods to develop internationally
⇨ LEARN through peer feedback and expert advice
⇨ MEET the players in the ecosystem and Business France's market specialists
This year, the programme is based on the following scheduled discussions:
- a plenary session to review the 2nd year of the recovery plan, in the presence of distinguished guests, including Clara Chappaz, Chief Business Officer at Vestiaire Collective, and recently elected Director of the French Tech Mission;
- round tables on the capacity of innovation companies to demonstrate resilience for a dynamic and promising 2022 recovery on an international scale;
- focus workshops dealing with key issues for any innovative international project, such as: How to manage risk? The projection for French education technology companies in the post-crisis period? The prospects for ultra high speed broadband?
- the 2021 Trophées de l’International du Numérique, a special season that will reward the most resilient innovation start-ups and SMEs in this period of crisis.
And as per usual, participating companies will be able to arrange:
- one-to-one meetings (physical or virtual) with numerous national experts and export partners or;
- digital business meetings with foreign key accounts looking for French products and solutions.
Don't wait to register for the RIFT 2021, the essential highlight of the Frenctech ecosystem to get ahead in 2022.