Online open-studios #2 – December 2020
The artists in residence through the programme of the Institut français at the Cité internationale des arts will be featured from December 7 to 10, on the Facebook and Instagram pages of the Institut français.
Updated on 09/05/2022
On the occasion of online open-studios, 15 artists in residency at the Cité internationale des arts, from all nationalities and disciplines, will share their work-in-progress as well as their residency experiences in France.
At a time when the sanitary context is encouraging to rethink the ways to support artists, this online event will be an opportunity to rethink the open-studio format, usually or more classically carried out in situ, in a space-time reconfigured on social networks.
During four days, the event will allow to discover the photographs, videos, and testimonials of artists in residence in Paris, during the 4th quarter of 2020 (October - December).
The event will be inaugurated on the Facebook page of the Institut français on December 7, 2020, at 6 pm, with the live concert of the Lebanese artist Karen Keyrouz, before continuing on December 8, 9 and 10, 2020 on the Instagram account.
Discover the full program
December 7th, 2020 on Facebook
6pm - Drawn concert (live) by Karen Keyrouz (comic arts - Lebanon)
December 8th, 2020 on Instagram
- Ghizlane Sahli (Morocco - Visual Arts)
- Nakrob Moonmanas (Thailand - Visual Arts)
- Siri Bratveit (Norway - Visual Arts)
- Anas Albraehe (Lebanon - Visual Arts)
- Ibrahim Ballo (Mali - Visual Arts)
- Noara Quintana (Brazil - Visual Arts)
December 9th, 2020 on Instagram
- Nasri Sayegh (Lebanon - Writing and photography)
- Gilbert Hage (Lebanon - Photography)
- Ayoub Moumen (Tunisia – Fashion design)
- Anabela Becho (Portugal – Fashion design)
December 10th, 2020 on Instagram
- Yara Bou Nassar (Lebanon - Performance)
- Nathalie Harb (Lebanon - Public space)
- Hue Trinh Luong (Vietnam - Music)
- Luar Maria (Brazil - Dance)
Follow the event on social networks
Each year the Institut français welcomes at the Cité internationale des arts 70 artists in residence.
More information on the Institut français / Cité internationale des arts programme
Most popular within the same topic