A photo review of Ateliers de l'Institut français 20235 min
A look back in pictures the Ateliers de l'Institut français (AIF) 2023 which took place on Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 July.
Closing of the AIF by Culture Minister Rima Abdul Malak
At the end of the day, Culture Minister Rima Abdul Malak came to close the AIF.
Plenary session: Eva Nguyen Binh, President of the Institut français
After a day tracing career paths in Paris and the regions on Monday 17 July, the AIF continued on Tuesday 18 July at Châteauform' Les Docks de Paris. The morning began with a plenary session.
Plenary session: Matthieu Peyraud, Director of Influential Diplomacy at the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
This session included five speeches:
- Erol Ok, Director General of the Institut français
- Matthieu Peyraud, Director of Influential Diplomacy at the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Eva Nguyen Binh, President of the Institut français
- Valérie Suner, Director of the Théâtre de la Poudrerie
- Mathieu Baudin, Director of the Institut des Futurs souhaitables.
Mathieu Baudin, Director of the Institut des Futurs souhaitables.
The second day continued with a professional segment.
The event ended with a party on the theme "La fête n'est pas finie", in a nod to the French Pavilion at the Venice Biennale 2023.
Performance by House of Revlon
The evening included two artistic performances, by the House of Revlon and Les Souffleurs Commandos Poétiques.